Friday, May 20, 2016

Last Time I Saw Beaumont TX

We traveled to Beaumont in January, 2014.  A few stops we made there were Johnny's Italian Restaurant.  Another was Pappadeau's Restaurant.  We also went to Chabaa Thai Bistro, my Pinterest board [Jaunts of an RV Adventurer] has pins from all 3 restaurants.
We are staying in the same Campground 2 years later, the post from '14 is here.
I re-read another post from our stay back then, and I chuckled.  Easy for me to laugh now....I wasn't laughing then...Here's an excerpt from that stay:

I guess my sad story then goes on to say, both levelers would not come down. So we weren't able to extend the interior of the coach. 
If you want to turn around, go all the way down to the end...
...Then it was an ice storm...and colder...so we were stuck in the middle...with eachother... 

The funnier thing is, THEY GAVE US THE SAME MUDDY LOT THIS TIME TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...