Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Cavender's Western Outfitter

Today, we ventured to Cavender's Western Outfitter, in Colorado Springs.  
They have 4 locations, Albuquerque NM, El Paso TX, Centennial CO & Colorado Springs CO.

5770 S Carefree Circle
Colorado Springs, CO
Cavenders.com


At the entrance, I enjoyed the many pictures of the Family.





As I entered, I enjoyed every nook and cranny of this store.
A Hat Bar

(Below) These boots were for toodlers
These were cloth belts
I soon discovered the beauty of the boots....


My personal favorite:



Even the changing rooms were unique!
And I kept runnning into these guys...
I couldn't explain this one:
This little 2-Piece outfit was for a 3 year old (or 2 yo):
Toddler Dress:
What a display.  Love the shirt!  And look at those boots!
This was for the younger cowboy about 6 years old...:
Do you know what these are?  Used to take your boots off.
A knickerchief in every color and design!
I met him on my way to the ladies room....

I thoroughly enjoyed this store and wish them all the best in the years to come.

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...