Saturday, February 16, 2013

Carrabelle Beach RV Resort

It's 61 degrees out there right now (1:01 pm) and it's a clear day. We had a Pancake breakfast in the Clubhouse put on by one of the Campers here.
We have a full house today!  One or two vacancies.

I decided to take a walk around and share some pictures




You can see in this photo the Gulf on the other side of the trees












Daisy is the 2nd up up in the last row

Chris & Bob, these are the modular homes across the street


I also found a fellow camper who plays Rummikub, so I am off to find them and play a couple games

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The snowbirds have landed. Some beautiful rigs there! Enjoy your game.

    Meemur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying this blog! It's about 28 here with freezing rain coming in. I'm pretending that I'm grilling a nice steak and watching all the cool birds! Meemur

    ReplyDelete

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...