Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Super Cube Trays For Easy Meal Prep

Souper Cubes 2 Cup Silicone Freezer Molds With Lids - Easy Meal Prep Container - Silicone Freezer Trays With Lid for Food, Stocks and More, Silicone Soup Freezer Molds


These were a bit pricey, but the quality was there.  They are framed by a metal rim which makes them very sturdy when transporting them.  The thickness of the silicone is very good quality.

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W9J64VK?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I made a Artichoke Shrimp entree, froze it up, wrapped each cube in saran wrap, and put in a gallon zip lock bag.  Labelled it.    


I did the same by deboning a whole chicken, put in the cubes, froze, then wrapped individually in Saran Wrap, and put in a labelled zip lock bag.  I also made some home made rice-a-roni and froze that in the 1 Cup size.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

2 New Easy Fun and Quick Ways To Cook for 1 or 2

 I purchased a few new additions for my daily cooking.  I have eggs every morning, and this new product will replace my single serve frypan....