Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello Sebastian

We were greeted with hugs, surprised happy expressions, and familiarity.  It's good to be back.
We stayed here last year during the month of March, 2011.  You can go back in our archives to see the wonderful sunrises that Tucker and I enjoyed out on the dock.  I hope to capture some more this December.  In the meantime, we have set up home and I took a few shots.

All the stuff on the dash is everyday stuff we use to carry food out to the deck

I put the leaf in the kitchen table

I brought out the coffee table from storage under the bed

And this is home for December

This is the view from our front steps

1 comment:

  1. That's so cozy! Looks like you're ready for new adventures. Thanks for taking time to share photos. Meemur

    ReplyDelete

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...