Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Passing Time

So I decided to mosey on down to the dock.  I sat on the bench in the background, with the flag pole.
I looked up, and saw Old Glory, proud as can be.
That's when I noticed Fred...coming in.
Now Fred was busy.  He was getting his dinner.
That's Fred, and he was getting lucky
Not one, but two fish
Fred was workin hard
Meanwhile, Ernie says to Blanche..."Ya see Fred over there?!?  He's eatin good tonight!"
Blanche:  "Yeah, he is.  I'm waiting for the Fishermen to come in and clean their catch, I'll just take the scraps they throw in the water"
Tucker says:  "Kinda like the election...Romney said: "I'll put the American people back to work!" and 51% of the voters said "No Thanks!"

2 comments:

  1. Nice pix Sheila....funny captions too...love it!

    Birdlady (aka Jenny)

    ReplyDelete

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...