Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Williston Crossing

410 NE 5th Street, Williston, FL 32696 (352)528-7100  willistonCrossingRV.com

This is where we ended up.  Phase 2 of their Campground.  Not exactly what we thought, considering I had a lot # in advance of arrival that went out the window upon check-in.  When I inquiried about it I was told "that was for "yearly" campers". Then why was I given that site in advance?  Also, Phase 2 has no Cable.  We fortunately came prepared with a Satellite Dish we purchased. You can click on the above link to see what we thought we were getting.










There's Daisy, furthest to the right


Our Site


3 comments:

  1. I would be disappointed. I hope they can either make it right for you or some other alternative is found. It looks like you arrived right in the middle of renovations. Meemur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the photos, again. I really don't think they should be charging folks to camp in that area. It looks like they still have a lot of work to do. I hope that a favorable resolution is reached soon. Meemur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man..get a move or a refund!
    Bummer.......... :(

    Birdlady

    ReplyDelete

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...