Saturday, April 13, 2013

Florence RV Park - One Year Later

1115 E Campground Rd Florence, SC 29506
(843) 665-7007
http://www.florencervpark.com/

As I looked into my archives to find Florence RV Park, I was surprised that it had almost been one year since our last visit.
It was beautiful then, and it's beautiful now.  The link to last year's visit is located here.

And one year later, here are the pictures that I gathered this afternoon.



I love the colors of Springtime

Very peaceful here

Same ducks as last year


Fields of purple weeds that flowered

That went on and on

I thought this was an Azalea, but it was not

The Pond - beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...