Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Summer 2017 Adventure Google Map

We've been busy working on this year's itinerary. I've taken a screen shot of the map I've created, and I've posted a link to it (located along the right side-bar of the blog, under "References", entitled: Summer 2017 Google Map).   If you click on that link, you'll see the user friendly interactive map, which will give you the Campground information. I've added lines to help with the direction of our journey. I hope you all follow us along the way, as it just makes it more fun when we know all of our friends and family are with us in spirit. We leave on May 13, and return Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...