Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Coles Woods, Queensbury N.Y. [A Day Well Spent Blog]

From a Blog named "A Day Well Spent".  A wonderful area called Coles Woods.  I really enjoyed this, thank you my friend and Niece, Michelle.  I would love to walk it in the Autumn.  I liked all of the photos taken.

June 15, 2020|

If you find yourself in the Glens Falls, NY area, Coles Woods is a beautiful walk in the forest in the middle of the Glens Falls area. It is bordered on one side by the Adirondack Northway, I-87 but I can ignore that when I do not have the time to drive a distance to the forest to see wildflowers and walk on a soft pine needle trail....


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...