Monday, July 13, 2020

Juidith Salstone Photography

Judith Salstone Photography


Judith Salstone

I am a photographer living in the suburbs,  north of Chicago. 

IMG_7122.jpg

After a life changing event, I funneled my energy towards seeing all the beauty around me that I wasn’t able to access before.  I have immense gratitude for this new gift, and my passion is sharing this with others.

Next, I created a site on Facebook called Majestic Sunsets and Sunrises, looking to share my passion and awareness with people from all over the world… sharing the sky we have in common.

Another way I found to share my photos was to reach out on Instagram. (@magesticsky.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...