Sunday, March 11, 2012

Who Would Have Thought Moss Was So Plentiful

So, I was walking down the road, here in Florida, and I came upon this tree...



I went to the internet. Although you can buy this moss anywhere that has crafts, I illustrate a Amazon ad:

FloraCraft Spanish Moss, 8-Ounce Bag
Price: $6.53


Upon closer inspection, I see it's the same stuff...



Panacea Moss is a must have for all floral decorating needs. Use as soil cover for dish gardens, potted plants and terrariums. Or as a foundation cover for a professional finish on wreaths and craft projects. It is used quite often as a lining in hanging baskets. You can also use it as a decorative enhancement on dried and artificial floral arrangements!




Only 15 left in stock--order soon (more on the way).


There is good money in this stuff. All those times I paid good money for this stuff in a bag and it grows everywhere down here.....$6.53 for an 8 oz bag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...