Sunday, November 24, 2013

Learning To Fly

Learning To Fly
~ Tom Petty ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ

We are back in Brunswick Georgia, at the Coastal Georgia RV Resort.   Previous posts at this RV Park are found here, here and here.  2 more links from last year can be found here, and here.
They tell me I will go to the Beach today....

As we near the beach, I sit up...

I smell squirrels...

things that are...familiar...

Oh yes!  I remember now...
And, they remembered my Frisbee!!





Holes in the highway for the Taripan to cross over

Barge out of Germany after unloading cars

1 comment:

  1. Be still, my heart! Nice photos. Loved the turtle holes. That's good design.

    I can find cool places wherever I live, but I miss visiting the beach. Thanks for sharing! Meemur

    ReplyDelete

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...