Sunday, November 17, 2013

Too Much Time On My Hands....

Too Much Time On My Hands
Styxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XcKBmdfpWs

I can't remember the last time I took a day off.  Today was the day.  We did absolutely nothing.  The best part about traveling around in the RV is our lifestyle.  It becomes simple.  Basic.  I have more time to kick back.  Brush the dog.  Email and kill time.  Not a bad thing at all.



Today's big thrill is using my silicon vegetable steamer for the first time.  I don't totally trust cooking with silicon, but at this age, I'm willing to "live on the edge" ....sometimes....

Jim relaxing and napping

ditto for Tucker....


Do you like our plaque? 

And I've got these pictures of my family on board
 

1 comment:

  1. I love days like that! Try steaming some fresh snow peas if you see any. Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...