Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I Took A Little Walk...

This morning, I ventured out early with my camera.  I also used the app called "Enlight".  I edited the pictures with that app.  I enjoy photography, and using the enlight app.  
Our campground is on a small lake with another small lake nearby.  They have a very nice path that goes around the lake.  This was the second morning I saw a flock of about 20 Canadian Geese flying low (no higher than a 2 story house), squawking away.  I found the other lake they most likely took off from.  I'd need to get out there about 15 minutes earlier to capture them.  All of this was right in front of me, I just needed to "stop and smell the roses".  


(Below) It wasn't until I was looking over my pictures that I noticed the catepiller in this pictur.  Center branch.  
(Below):  It's hard to figure where the coast ends and the reflection begins.  Beautiful!

This Robin needed absolutely no editing:
The Bunny stood up for me.

(Below) A family on their walk, stopped to let me capture this guy!

My Chickadee!  
(Below) This little one has the best seat in the house (on top of the Office roof!)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...