Thursday, June 22, 2017

Celebrating 41,000 Page Views at Blue Sky Ahead Blog





What is a Page View?
pageview is a count indicating the number of times a Web page has been loaded into a browser. The publishing platform Blogger, used for all Blogspot-hosted sites, counts pageviews using Google's proprietary algorithms

I started this Blog on January 19, 2012.  My very first post was:

We Are The Proud Owners of a Journey, Winnebago!!!

We went to Florida, prepared to buy an RV, and ended up in Flint Michigan.
 We will be bringing her home on Saturday, with an arrival on Monday.



2011 Journey Winnebago. Diesel, 40 Ft



Link to that post

We've had so many adventures through the years since.  I'm so glad I have this Blog to go to when I want to remember all the times we've had.  By naming the Blog's posts to the name of the Campground, and then cross referencing it to my Pinterest Pages, it's a wonderful source for all the Campers across the Country.  I usually start getting more activity to my Blog come late Winter, early Spring.  Everyone getting the "bug" to get out and find some Blue Sky's Ahead.    


Today, it's time to 



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...