Saturday, June 10, 2017

Making Dinner on the Road

Making dinner after a 4-6 hour drive sounds like a headache.  I guess it could be, or maybe not.  I love to cook so I looked up some recipes that would fit the bill.  Easy.  Quick.  Not many ingredients....  I have stuck to this itinerary and thought I would just post it.  If anyone wants the recipes to a specific one, just ask in a comment (below the post is an area where you can leave a comment, give me your email addy, or you can email me personally.  There are not any recipes below that I would not make again.

5/13:  Turkey Cranberry Grilled Cheese
5/14:  White Chicken Chili
5/15:  Raddicchio, Fennel & Olive Panzenilla
5/16, 17:  Lorraine’s
5/18:  Curry
5/19:  Veal Meatballs & Pasta Salad
5/20:  Chuckwagon Tortilla Stack
5/21:  Ham & Swiss Cheese Casserole
5/22 - 5/30  Best Western Goshen
5/31:  Skillet Macaroni & Beef
6/1:    Jim’s Enchiladas
6/2:  Crunch Wrap Supreme
6/3:  Meemur
6/4:  Meemur
6/5:  Spaghetti Carbonara
6/6:  Chili Hash
6/7:  Stir Fry
6/8   Eat Out

6/9:  Circle B Ranch Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...