Sunday, February 26, 2012

Time Of Your Life

Lorraine, you are my first friend on this adventure. I will remember you. We shared a short piece of time, you and I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR6uz_VTCUo




Another turning point a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go
So make the best of this test and don't ask why
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time

[Chorus]
It's something unpredictable but in the end
It's right I hope you've had the time of your life

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us on the walks on the beach it made them very enjoyable. Maybe we'll meet up again some day. Who knows where. I'll keep up with you on your blog. Safe travels to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a happy cat. I'll bet she misses you. Meemur (2013)

    ReplyDelete

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...