Monday, May 15, 2017

A Relaxed Afternoon in KentuckyRe

Wytheville KOA
231 KOA Road
Wytheville, VA  24382
Koa.com/campgrounds/wytheville

We stayed here last August (2016).   Link is found here.

Here are a few pictures of our route from Tennessee into Kentucky.  I had fun using by BeFunky Photo Editing and Graphic Design program.  These photos have been edited.     I painted this afternoon, my first Christmas Card!  Many more cards to go.

Getting to know my new Photo Editor




Like those tulips I added?  Not to mention the birds....

Copy is on the left.  My painting is on the right.

My 1st Christmas Card for 2017









No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...