Friday, May 5, 2017

Grilled Salmon Salad Recipe

I have been making this dish for years.  Today, I took some pictures to share, and a link for the recipe.
Grilled Salmon Salad, made with a Raspberry Vinegar and good Olive Oil.  I have only been able to find Raspberry Blush Vinegar in my area.  

Thanks to Ina Garten for this recipe, from her show "Barefoot Contessa".

The finished Salad.  It is as delicious as it looks!


I gathered some Salmon I had in the freezer, thawed it, and into the fish grilling basket it went for 15 minutes.

Here you can see how easily the skin peels away

Place the Salmon in pieces in a bowl and refrigerate to cool 

prepare your celery

your red onion

fresh dill, and capers
I use this brand of Vinegar


Some salt and pepper and add your Raspberry Vinegar and Olive Oil










No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Dishes from the Pacific Rim

These recipes are from the book Pacific Light Cooking, by Ruth Law.  They are carefully crafted recipes that are light.  Nutritional data is...